For most products, you have 14 days to notify the seller if you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. This does not apply to bespoke products.
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
1. Contacting us directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or telephone (+44 (0) 203 651 8194 with more details.
2. If already received, package the item up and send it back to us (return address available on the Contact Us Page) within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
3. Upon receipt of the returned item we will inspect it and once happy with everything, we will process the refund directly to your payment card or get in touch If we need any card details to process the refund, in no more than:
a. 14 days after the day the product is received back; or
b. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product; or
c. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
Please note that if you request to begin the performance of a service during the above cancellation period that you will be liable to pay for the service you received prior to your communication to us that you intend to cancel the contract. This may apply to you if you have purchased an experience with us.
The returns policy is designed to give you peace of mind when ordering. If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us at http://www.reasonseasontime.co.uk/pages/about-us/contact.html or call us on 0203 651 8194 to speak to one of us.
Gift vouchers are refundable within seven business days of purchase (see our gift voucher terms and conditions).
What you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (i.e.: outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised/bespoke or otherwise can't be resold due to the bespoke element
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with hygiene seal (like cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken.
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancellable or non-cancellable before ordering.
Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Supplier on the package.
Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.